Monday, August 4, 2008

Salicylic acid and does clean clear work acne

Due to acne, I think I spent more time washing my face in my teenage years than enjoying the youth. I remember I used to wash my face minimum of 3 times a day with good skin cleanser prescribed by my doctor. Acne can cause serious inferiority complex. Trust me, I know about that... But thanks to my incline towards eastern cultures it helped me a lot. I found something which can help anyone a lot.
If a pimple deep in the skin becomes unbearable, then efforts can be made to bring it to the surface. Such a pimple needs to soak in a warm salt solution (1/2 tsp of salt in ? cup of water).
Antibiotics As acne is an infection caused by bacteria then some people try to get a doctor to prescribe an antibiotic. However there are constantly stories in the press about doctors becoming reluctant to over-prescribe antibiotics. There are more and more stories about 'super-bugs' which are resistant to antibiotics. Antibiotics can be a blunt instrument which can weaken the body's own immune system leaving you vulnerable to other infections. Outbreaks of acne can occur for several years. Who knows what are the side effects of taking an antibiotic for years on end in a ceaseless battle against acne?
sonifeooussosq.blogspot.com
tags: neem soap for acne, azelaic acid acne over the counter hyperpigmentation, evening primrose oil for acne

No comments: